[Webinars] Classroom Management, Web Tools, and Much More!
If you are serious about your professional development, a visual learner, enjoy collaborating with peers online, want to better your classroom or love new tech tools, then SimpleK12 webinars are for you!
From showing you how to use free web tools like Animoto in your classroom, to how to make sure your students get the most out of the time they spend in your class, SimpleK12 has a webinar you can learn from.
And guess what... All of the SimpleK12 webinars listed below are free and open to the public. That's right! You don't pay a single penny to gain access to any of the webinars listed below.
So what are you waiting for? Register now!
- The Right Tools for the Right Job: 30 Tools in 50 Minutes
- The Paperless Classroom: It’s Easier than You Might Think
- Classroom Management: Don’t Just Survive – Thrive!
- Control the Uncontrollable Student
- Create a Safe Space Online: Online Discussions (Part 1)
- The Art of Presenting Stunning Video Presentations
- Web Tool Smackdown: Learn Free Tools in 3 Minutes or Less
- The Art of Asking Questions: Online Discussions (Part 2)
- Information Literacy: 8 New Ways to Think and Search in Your Classroom
- Break Down Classroom Walls with Social Media and Online Tools
- Say Something Substantial: Online Discussions (Part 3)
Plus, everyone who attends "Web Tool Smackdown: Learn Free Tools in 3 Minutes or Less" will receive a free copy of SimpleK12's "101 Free Tech Tools for Teachers" eBook thats packed with cool web tools to enhance your 21st century classroom..
P.S. Don't forget to check out SimpleK12's webinars page to register for other free SimpleK12 webinars!