[Webinars] Become An iPad Expert
Are you lucky enough to have access to at least one iPad in your classroom?
If the answer is yes, you do NOT want to miss out on this free iPad event!
WHAT: iPad Day of Learning
WHEN: The Afternoon of August 15, 2012
WHO: All are invited, but space is limited
Enjoy an entire day of back-to-back presentations all focusing on the free Apps, practical teaching advice, and innovative ideas that make the iPad a useful classroom tool.
iPad Day of Learning Webinar Titles
- 20 MORE Free iPad Apps Educators Can't Live Without!
- Which iPad Browser is Right For You? - Going Beyond Safari
- Assessing Student Learning with iPads
- iPad Apps for Special Ed: Reading, Math, Social, and Fine Motor Skills
- 10+ Activities that Will Have You Moving with Your iPad
- Stories on the Go: Digital Storytelling with Mobile Devices
- Tips and Tools for Managing Your iPad
Registering for each webinar individually is easier than ever with one-click registration inside the Teacher Learning Community.
I look forward to seeing you at these upcoming webinars!