[Revealed] Secrets to the Common Core
Get ready to discover TONS of resources, tips, and advice to help you transition to the new standards. This FREE event will help you develop the confidence you need to facilitate a successful CCSS initiative.
Join free on Thursday, October 18th Webinar
- Unpacking the Common Core: Digital Tools to Support the Academic Vocabulary Shift
- 15 Must-See Common Core Resources
- Common Core Speaking and Listening: Meeting the Requirements for Digital Media
- Exploring the Role of Literature in Common Core Standards
- Finding Online Resources and iPad Apps to Understand and Implement Common Core
See you at the Common Core Day of Learning!
PS: This special event is FREE for all! Invite your peers and colleagues so they can learn the ins and outs of Common Core Standards.
PPS: Thank you to our webinar sponsor, Concordia University, for helping us put on this event.
Concordia University is a non-profit, established institution that has been educating teachers for more than 100 years. They offer four online Master of Education programs, and 14 individual concentrations. All of their programs are accredited, and can be completed in just a year.