[Reminder] Special Saturday “Day of Learning” Just for You
We are giving you a FULL day of FREE professional development this Saturday, September 24th.
This is the first time we've ever offered a full workshop on a Saturday, so don't miss your chance to participate. All you have to do is register for each of the following LIVE online sessions. We recommend getting all of the teachers at your school to come in for a Saturday workshop and accessing our sessions from one computer and overhead projector.
If you can't get your school organized for our Day of Learning, you and teachers at your school can also log in themselves from home.
Sign up for sessions here:
Saturday, September 24th Agenda:
A Day of Learning with SimpleK12
- Own Your Classroom: The Business of 21st Century Teaching
Learn how to transform your classroom into a thriving environment of
information consumption and have fun along the way!
- Register Now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/806571138
- Jump Start Your Digital Footprint
Look at how to jump start your digital footprint and take control of it so that you can help establish your presence on the web and have something to be proud of.
- Register Now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/659667546
- Online Activities for Younger Students
Discover how to integrate the Internet into curriculum, as well as share some online resources, Internet inquiry units, and management ideas.
- Register Now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/672708290
- Twitter for Beginners: The Basics of Setting Up Your PLN
Learn some of the basics of using Twitter as a component of your PLN, as well as share some resources and tips for using it to maximize learning and communication.
- Register Now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/941743522
- The Google+ Guide for Educators
Is Google+ right for you? Does it have any educational value? Come discover how to use Google+ in your classroom.
- Register Now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/825974498
- Keep Yourself Organized with LiveBinders
Get those binders off of your bookshelf and create a virtual space to store your favorite websites, documents, and videos where you can share them with your students and colleagues.
- Register Now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/588657002
- Organize and Share Your Favorite Sites with Diigo
Learn how to enjoy easily accessing your favorite sites from anywhere (computer, iPad, iPod, or phone), creating lists in groups, and even a teacher console – all for free!
- Register Now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/829828386
Don't miss your chance to attend SimpleK12's Special Saturday "Day of Learning" for free... we'll see you there!