[Webinar] Mobile Learning Made Easy
I used to think that I needed an internet connection to use mobile devices for learning. Boy was I wrong!
When used correctly, the mobile device is a powerful learning tool. And there are plenty of ways to use them in the classroom... even WITHOUT an internet connection.
Discover 10 ways your students can use mobile devices to learn at this FREE upcoming online session:
During this session, you'll discover how easy it is to:
- engage your students using cell phones and tablets
- spice up your lessons with new activities and fresh ideas
- make learning fun for you AND your students
Join me on Wednesday, February 29th, at 12pm Eastern Time, USA.
This session, led by expert educator Shelly Terrell, is full of practical advice and know-how that'll give you ideas to use with your students the very next day!
On top of all that, SimpleK12 has opened up more sessions on the same day as a part of their "Day of Learning". This means you can learn even more ideas and practical advice from other expert educators!
Check out this full list of sessions, and register for as many as you like for FREE:
- 3 Student-driven Projects: Using a Blended Learning Model
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#blend
- 10 Techie Tools for Teachers
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#tools
- Making a Difference for Our Most Struggling Readers
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#read
- A Digital Tour Guide Project: Using Video to Foster Creativity
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#tour
- Reaching Out to Make Global Connections
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#global
Whether you attend one or attend them all, I look forward to connecting with you at our upcoming "Day of Learning"!
PS - Don't keep this to yourself...space is limited, but registration is free for all! So share this blog post with your Principal, friends, colleagues, and anyone else who you think would enjoy these free online sessions!