The Ins and Outs of iPads in the Classroom
- want your students succeeding as much as possible?
- like to keep up with the latest education trends?
- wish you had some new ideas and techniques to try in your classroom?
- have at least one iPad available for classroom use?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you MUST attend our upcoming iPad Day of Learning.
WHAT: iPad Day of Learning
WHEN: The Afternoon of May 15, 2012
WHO: All are invited, but space is limited
Enjoy four back-to-back presentations all focusing on the free Apps, practical teaching advice, and innovative ideas that make the iPad a useful classroom tool.
iPad Day of Learning Webinar Titles
- 20 Free iPad Apps Educators Can't Live Without!
- Easily Create Detailed Classroom Observations with iPad Apps
- iPad Applications for Math Intervention
- Create Your Own eBook with iBooks Author
Registering for each webinar individually is easier than ever with one-click registration inside the Teacher Learning Community.
I look forward to seeing you at these upcoming webinars!