Effective School Leadership Tips & Tricks
Hey Administrators and Principals -
You're invited to a FREE, online Administrators' Webinar that will focus on practical leadership ideas to improve teaching and learning in the 21st century.
Join expert educator, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, as she explains how to leverage what is happening in the surrounding community to make yourself, your teachers, and your school more successful.
This Webinar is just one of many sessions during SimpleK12's "Administrator Day of Learning" on July 12th. Join us and you'll discover how to continue leading your teachers and students on the path to 21st century success.
Check out the Details
WHEN: Thursday, July 12th, 2012
WHO: All are invited but space is limited.
Don't stop with just one Webinar ... come learn with us all day long! Whether you join one or join them all, you won't regret taking part in Simplek12's Administrator Day of Learning!
- 4 Secrets to a Successful PD Program
- Create Meaningful Staff Development with a Kaleidoscope of Learning Experiences
- What's Required for a Flipped Classroom: An Admin Point of View
- How To Get The Most From the Teacher Learning Community
- Effective School Leadership: The 21st Century Administrator
- Building Better Relationships Between Administrator and Teachers
- The Networked Administrator: Leading and Learning with Social Media
P.S. Registering for each online webinar is easier than ever with one-click registration inside the Teacher Learning Community.