21 Signs You’re Addicted to Twitter
Twitter addiction is real. And if you're reading this post, likely the question you should be asking yourself isn't "Am I addicted to Twitter?" but "How addicted am I?!".
You likely found this blog through a retweeted Tweet that another Twitter addict sent out... and you may have already retweeted yourself before even reading this.
Here's my list of 21... do you think you could add any to this list? How many of these apply to you?
1. You feel it's your personal mission to convert non-tweeters.
2. You have a Twitter client on your smartphone, desktop, and usually open in a browser.
3. Your friends are more likely to get a response from you if they send you a Tweet versus a text (or phone call!).
4. You can't wait for Twitter to auto-refresh, so you do it manually.
5. You know the Fail Whale isn't an attraction at Sea World.
6. You Tweet with people in the same room as you.
7. You Tweet and drive (tisk, tisk!!)
8. Your significant other is often jealous of Twitter.
9. You've whispered "I should Tweet that" under your breath.
10. You upload more pictures to Twitter than you send to your Mom.
11. You have more followers on Twitter than friends in real life.
12. The first thing you do in the morning is look at your @mentions column.
13. You've created a Google Alert for your Twitter name.
14. You added your Twitter handle to your business card or email signature.
15. You count your followers every day.
16. You've snuck a Tweet at an inappropriate time (church, family dinner, parent/teacher meeting, etc.)
17. You think your URL shortener is better than someone else's shortener.
18. You've been to a TweetUp
19. You dislike someone that you only know from Twitter.
20. You judge someone based on their Twitter Profile.
21. You're reading this article, add a Sign to the list using the comments, and then RT this post.
Are you TOTALLY addicted? Write in another sign in the comments below.