How to Learn about the Common Core (it’s Easy and Free!)
I'm inviting you to a one of a kind, never before seen, online event you don't want to miss!
The best part? It's all free, and it's all focused on the hottest topic in education today - Common Core Standards.
If you have ever found yourself asking questions like:
- What are the Common Core Standards?
- Why were they developed?
- How are the Standards organized?
- How do I effectively teach to the Common Core Standards?
You MUST attend this unique Day of Learning.
We're bringing in subject matter expert Catlin Tucker to answer these questions and to demystify the Common Core Standards.
This special online event, composed of four individual webinars, will leave you with a clearer understanding of the Common Core Standards.
Webinar titles include:
- Introduction to the Common Core: Getting Students College and Career Ready
- Common Core: Integrating Web 2.0 Technology to Teach ELA Standards
- Common Core: Integrating Web 2.0 Technology to Teach Math Standards
- Common Core: Flipping Your Classroom and Teaching the Standards
NOTE: This special event is free for all! Send this blog post on to all your peers and colleagues so they can join for free too.
See you there,