Join Top-Notch Presenters at Upcoming Spotlight Days
You've never been shy about letting us know who your favorite presenters are, and we've always been grateful for your feedback.
As a sign of our gratitude, and due to popular demand, we're bringing back YOUR favorite presenters for Presenter Spotlights!
What's a Presenter Spotlight? It's when we schedule back-to-back webinars with the most popular educators out there.
Instructional Technology Specialist Kyle Pace has over a dozen years of experience, and is here to teach you about....
- Twitter for Beginners: The Basics of Setting Up Your PLN
- Make YouTube Work Better For You and Your Students! No LOLcatz Here!
- 3 Top Tools for Content Curation
- Google Docs for Administrators: 5 Ideas for Getting Started
Director of Instructional Technology Steven Anderson is a recognized expert in Social Media, and he's here to teach you about...
- Using Twitter Hashtags to Learn
- Twitter Chats 101: How and Why You Should Participate
- Personal Learning Network: What It Is and Why You Need One
- What are QR Codes and How Can I Use Them?
Kim Munoz is a technology teacher whose expertise with free tech tools can't be beat. She's here to teach you about...
- Digital Citizenship for Your Digital Natives
- Time-saving Forms, Surveys, and Quizzes with Google Docs
- Publishing Digital Books: Making Students' Work Come Alive
- Improved Engagement and Better Behavior: Just a Few Clicks Away!
Click here to register for Kim's webinars for free.
Hope to see you there!