10 Ways to Use Google Forms in the Classroom
Time is valuable so I'm always looking for web tools that are quick, easy to use, and get the job done. That's probably why I like Google Documents so much! You can certainly do a lot of cool things with Google, but today I'm going to focus on Forms.
Here are 10 quick, easy and fun ways to use Google Forms in the Classroom!
- Peer evaluation
- Formative assessment
- Book Reviews
- Survey before and after a lesson/discussion
- Collect science data
- Organize groups
- Volunteer opportunities
- Student feedback
- Online reading record
- Find out more about your students' interests
I hope you've enjoyed these innovative ideas for using Google Forms with your students. There are so many other ways to integrate Google into the classroom, so why stop the learning train there?
If you're ready to become an expert, check out SimpleK12's Ultimate Google Toolkit. Inside you'll find:
- 10 Courses containing 39 Lessons: 6.5 hours of online professional development that will have you up to speed quickly and easily.
- Webinar: Google Tips & Tools for Your Classroom.
- 3 Workbooks: These workbooks introduce, integrate and explore online searching. Each one contains many real-life examples and exercises for you to try out in your classroom.
- BONUS: Get your Toolkit today and receive an additional 21 Lessons and 3 Webinars.
See for yourself now...
SimpleK12 Ultimate Google Toolkit