10 Techie Tools for Teachers
I've been on the lookout for free web tools for teachers, tools that will not only save your time, but inspire your students as well.
After almost endless searching, I've compiled a list of my favorites, and now I'm sharing them all with you at this upcoming free session!
Claim your spot in this brand new webinar here:
During this session, you'll discover ways to...
- brainstorm and share classroom ideas online
- efficiently grade and collect student information
- give your students a voice with fun web tools
- edit photos and use them to improve student projects
- use "old" tools in new ways to grab your students' attentions
Join me on Wednesday, February 29th, at 2pm Eastern Time, USA. Registration is easy and free.
This fast-paced, no-frills session is full of tips and advice that'll have you using new web tools in your classroom the very next day.
On top of all that, SimpleK12 has opened up more sessions on the same day as a part of their "Day of Learning". This means you can learn even more ideas and practical advice from expert educators!
Check out this full list, and register for as many as you like for FREE:
- 10 Ideas for Using Mobile Devices Offline to Motivate Learners
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#mobile
- 3 Student-driven Projects: Using a Blended Learning Model
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#blend
- 10 Techie Tools for Teachers
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#tools
- Making a Difference for Our Most Struggling Readers
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#read
- A Digital Tour Guide Project: Using Video to Foster Creativity and Language Skills
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#tour
- Reaching Out to Make Global Connections
- Register here: http://simplek12.com/tlc/webinars/#global
Whether you attend one or attend them all, I look forward to connecting with you at our upcoming "Day of Learning"!
PS - Don't keep this to yourself...space is limited, but registration is free for all! So share this blog post with your Principal, friends, colleagues, and anyone else who you think would enjoy these free online sessions!